On March 14th 2013, Jinzhou Investment Casting Foundry Co Ltd successfully passed the last audit by TUV Sud for ISO9001 and TS16949 certification.
Our next goal is to establish our Environmental Management System as per ISO14001.
European Sales OfficeMaanlander 10, 3824 MP
tel:+ 31(0)88 400 55 70
fax:+ 31(0)88 400 55 79
Chen Xinghua city town225700Jiangsu, China
Why Jinzhou Foundry?
Modern communication possibilities make our world smaller, which brings great opportunities for direct contact between buyer and manufacturer. Direct contact with our clients is of the utmost importance to us. This direct contact results in:
- A shorter decision making process
- No delays in the transfer of technical
and commercial information
- much lower costs for our customers.
Our production capabilities consist of the following areas of expertise:
- Precision castings. as per the ceramic lost wax process - annual capacity is 1000 tonnes. Unit weight range from 5gr up to 5kgs (in special cases we can go up to 50 kgs)
- Precision castings as per the sodium silicate process (water glass) - annual capacity is 3000 tonnes. Unit weight range from 100 gr up to 100 kgs.
Our company is devoted to supplying high quality precision castings, manufactured by professionals, with a focus on customer requirements, while guaranteeing socially responsible and environmentally sustainable entrepeneurship.